Deepak Chopra Biography
Deepak Chopra (born October 22, 1946) is an Indian-born American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate, and a prominent figure in the New Age movement. Through his books and videos, he has become one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine.
He met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1985 and became involved with the Transcendental Meditation movement (TM). He resigned his position at NEMH shortly thereafter to establish the Maharishi Ayurveda Health Center.
Chopra gained a following in 1993 after he was interviewed on The Oprah Winfrey Show about his books. He then left the TM movement to become the executive director of Sharp HealthCare’s Center for Mind-Body Medicine and in 1996 he co-founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing.
Deepak was born on 22 October, 1946 in New Delhi India. He is 76 years old as of 2022
Read also; Scott Galloway(Author) Biography, Age, Education, Wife, Net worth, Books, L2, 2021 Predictions
Richard Phillips Biography, Age, Net worth, Wife, Art, Author, Spectrum
Ta-Nehisi Coates Paul (Author) Bio, Age, Wife, Books, Black Panther, Between The World And Me
Chopra’s wife is Rita Chopra. The couple got married in 1970. Additionally they have two children Mallika Chopra and Gotham Chopra.
Chopra studied medicine in India before emigrating to the United States in 1970 where he completed residencies in internal medicine and endocrinology. As a licensed physician, he became chief of staff at the New England Memorial Hospital (NEMH) in 1980.
Deepak Chopra Net Worth
Deepak has an estimated net worth of $80 million.
Morning Meditation| Meditation Youtube
Deepak Chopra Books
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old
The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence
Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide
The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents: Guiding Your Children to Success and Fulfillment (Chopra, Deepak)
Dr. Deepak Chopra
Deepak completed his primary education at St. Columba’s School in New Delhi and graduated from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1969.
He spent his first months as a doctor working in rural India, including, he writes, six months in a village where the lights went out whenever it rained.
It was during his early career that he was drawn to study endocrinology, in particular, neuroendocrinology, to find a biological basis for the influence of thoughts and emotions.
Between 1971 and 1977 he completed residencies in internal medicine at the Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Massachusetts, the VA Medical Center, St Elizabeth’s Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.
He earned his license to practice medicine in the state of Massachusetts in 1973, becoming board certified in internal medicine, specializing in endocrinology.
- The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
- Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.
- Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever.
- If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.
- I’ve worked all my life on the subject of awareness, whether it’s awareness of the body, awareness of the mind, awareness of your emotions, awareness of your relationships, or awareness of your environment. I think the key to transforming your life is to be aware of who you are.
- Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.
- We must go beyond the constant clamor of ego, beyond the tools of logic and reason, to the still, calm place within us: the realm of the soul.
- Modern medicine, for all its advances, knows less than 10 percent of what your body knows instinctively.
- Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence.
- The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.
- Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
- If you focus on success, you’ll have stress. But if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.
- Don’t try to steer the river.
- The worst curse to befall anyone is stagnation, a banal existence, the quiet desperation that comes out of a need for conformity.
- I was very afraid at the beginning, until Master told me that pain isn’t the truth; it’s what you have to get through in order to find the truth.
- Walk with those seeking truth… Run from those who think they’ve found it.
- In a person’s career, well, if you’re process-oriented and not totally outcome-oriented, then you’re more likely to be a success. I often say ‘pursue excellence, ignore success.’ Success is a by-product of excellence.
- Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.
- There is just no getting around that turning bad things into good things is up to you.
- You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.
- Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.
Deepak Chopra Pdf
To download Deepak Chopra pdf click the following link.
D New Book
The Healing Self: A Revolutionary New Plan to Supercharge Your Immunity and Stay Well for Life
Deepak Chopra Website