Devin Alexander Biography/ Devin Alexander Chef
Devin Alexander is an American media personality, healthy comfort food chef, weight loss expert, and New York Times bestselling author born on born on 31st August 1971 in Reading, PA, U.S. She is the chef on ‘The Biggest Loser’ on NBC and former host of Healthy Decadence on Fit TV.
Devin is the owner and executive chef of Café Renee Catering. She travels the country lecturing and consulting for major U.S. food and cookware companies. She is also an Ambassador of the American Diabetes Association and a blogger for The American Heart Association. She has also served on the advisory board of the American Culinary Federation’s Chef Child Foundation. She was also Larry King Foundation’s Go-To-Chef to speak on “Obesity in America”.
Devin Alexander uses her personal story as motivation and has landed her regular, major, national television appearances for over 10 years. In 2007 she began hosting Healthy Decadence on Discovery Health and Fit Tv until 2011. She also hosted “America’s Chefs on Tour” on PBS. She had made frequent appearances on The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Biggest Loser, Dr. Oz, Access Hollywood Live, The Doctors, Dr. Drew, The View, OMG Insider, Dr. Phil, FOX, CNN, HGTV, USA, Style Network and others.
She’s served as Culinary Advisor to Men’s Fitness Magazine and as Cooking Expert to Women’s Health. She is also a columnist having written for Clean Eating, Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, American Fitness and others.
Devin Alexander Age
Devin was born on 31st August 1971 (47 years old as of 2018).
Devin Alexander Husband
Devin is single as of 2018.
Devin Alexander Baby
Devin Alexander has a daughter ‘Jelly Bean’ who she adopted through foster care. During mother’s day in 2018, she took to her blog where she gushed about her daughter in a blog titled ‘A Post-Mother’s Day Letter to My “Miracle Baby”’
“I know you’ve caught my eyes tearing up over the past 6 months, as I haven’t been the best at hiding them from you all the time, granted, with a giant smile on my face. The truth is, I’m in awe of you. You’re more perfect than I ever could have imagined in my wildest of dreams. And, yes, there are a lot more logistics to think about. And sleep is a “bit” more scarce. But every middle of the night feeding is an honor (though I do LOVE the nights you choose to sleep!). And I would contend, at my age, it actually got harder to be single without you than single with you. You’re a joy that well surpasses expectations and I actually enjoy Saturday nights at home watching you sleep even when it’s on your baby monitor from my own bed. I was never a clubber anyway!”
Devin Alexander Weightloss
Devin lost over 70 pounds since she was a teenager and has managed to keep it off for decades by creating delicious, reasonable weight-loss dishes. She also uses her personal weight loss story to inspire others. During an interview, she revealed that she dieted from the time she was 8-15 but she got fatter and fatter. At the age of 15, she kept off fast food and lost 25 pounds. She later realised that she could use her cooking skills to recreate her favourite dishes in a healthier way and since then she has maintained a 55-pound weight loss for over 15 years.
Devin Alexander Books/ Devin Alexander Cook Books
- 2018: You Can Have It! More Than 125 Decadent Diabetes-Friendly Recipes
- 2016: Meat Your Heart Out: 125 Family-friendly Recipes to Keep You Fit and Healthy!
- 2011: The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook: Simply Delicious Low-calorie Recipes to Make in a Snap
- 2011: The Biggest Loser 101 Best Recipes: The Ultimate Collection to Fuel Your Weight Loss
- 2011: The Biggest Loser Flavors of the World Cookbook: Take Your Taste Buds on a Global Tour with More Than 75 Easy, Healthy Recipes for Your Favorite Ethnic Dishes
- 2011: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Fattening! Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy
- 2010: The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook: More Than 80 Healthy Treats That Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Without Breaking Your Calorie Budget
- 2008: The Most Decadent Diet Ever!
- 2006: The Biggest Loser Cookbook
- 2006: Fast Food Fix: 75+ Amazing Recipe Makeovers of Your Fast Food Restaurant Favorites
Devin Alexander Recipes
Devin’s recipes can be found on her personal website.
Devin Alexander Net worth
Devin has an estimated net worth of $ 4 million.