Ron White Biography | Ron White Tater Salad
Ron White (Ronald Dee White) nicknamed “Tater Salad” is an American stand-up comedian and actor. He is famously known as a charter member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. He has authored the book I Had the Right to Remain Silent But I Didn’t Have the Ability. He served in the United States Navy since he was 17 years.
However, his dream was to become a comedian from a very young age. Before returning to the U.S. to pursue comedy he lived in Mexico for a brief period and bought a pottery factory there. He is known for drinking Scotch as part of his act, as well as smoking cigars or cigarettes.
As part of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, he toured, with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy fron January 2000 to March 2003 across the United States. The tour covered over 90 cities and grossed over $15 million. He made seven guest appearances on Blue Collar TV. He has appeared in the TV shows Kath & Kim, Reno 911!, 12 Miles of Bad Road, the films Sex and the City 2 and Horrible Bosses, and a cameo in a Rascal Flatts music video, “Why Wait”.
In 2010, He and producer Michael Blakey (Media Executive) formed Organica Music Group (OMG) in 2010. OMG promotes both emerging and established musicians and comedians. In November 2015, he announced that he was running for President of the United States as an independent candidate in 2016.
Ron White Age
Ron was born in Fritch, Texas, U.S on 18th December, 1956. He is 62 years old as of 2018.Ron White Photo
Ron White Net Worth
The grammy nominated comedian, Ron, has a net worth of approximately $40 million.
Ron White Family
Ron is the son of Charles Don White and Barbara Joan Craig. The occupation of his parents is not yet known. There is also no information about his siblings.
Ron White Wife
Marriage life for Ron White has not been all rosy. For a man who has married three times, things are really hardbut probally not too hard for a comedian! Ron has been married three times. His third and latest wife was singer Margo Rey who he married in 2013 but four years down the line things got stormy. They divorced in 2017 and there is no news of whether Ron is currently dating or not.
His second wife, was Barbara Dobbs with whom they got married in 2004. Still their marriage lasted for only 4 years before hitting the rock bottom and capsizing. His first and longest marriage was with Lori Brice. They got married in the year 1981 and lasted up to 1983. Together they got a son called Marshall.
Ron White Tour Dates 2019 | Ron White Shows | Ron White Schedule | Ron White Comedy Tour | Ron White Stand Up Comedy | Ron White Tour Schedule | Ron White Concert Dates | Ron White Events
- Thursday 4th April, 2019- (8:00p) El Paso, TX – The Plaza Theatre Performing Arts Center
- Friday 5th April, 2019- (8:00p) Sahuarita, AZ – Desert Diamond Casino – Sahuarita
- Saturday 6th April, 2019 (5:00p)- Scottsdale , AZ – Talking Stick Resort
- Saturday 6th April, 2019 (8:00p)- Scottsdale , AZ – Talking Stick Resort
- Thursday 18th April, 2019 (8:00p)- Yakima, WA – Capitol Theatre-WA
- Thursday 25th April, 2019 (8:00p)- Bakersfield, CA – Bakersfield Fox Theater
- Saturday 27th April, 2019 (7:00p)- Napa, CA – Uptown Theatre Napa
- Saturday 27th April, 2019 (9:45p)- Napa, CA – Uptown Theatre Napa
- Thursday, 9th May, 2019 (8:00p)- Columbia, SC – Township Auditorium
- Saturday 11th May, 2019 (8:00p)- North Charleston, SC – North Charleston Performing Arts Center
- Saturday, 18th May, 2019 (8:00p)- Deadwood, SD – Deadwood Mountain Grand
- Friday, 14th June, 2019 (8:00p)- Park City, KS – Hartman Arena
- Saturday 22nd June (8:00p)- Lincoln, CA – Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- Friday, 28th June, 2019 (10:00p)- Las Vegas, NV – Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Saturday, 29th June, 2019 (10:00p)- Las Vegas, NV – Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Friday, 5th July, 2019 (8:00p)- Robinsonville, MS – Horseshoe Casino’s Bluesville
- Saturday 6th July, 2019 (8:00p)- Bossier City, LA – Riverdome at Horseshoe Casino & Hotel – Bossier City
- Friday 12th July, 2019 (8:00p)- Verona, NY – Turning Stone Resort Casino Event Center
- Friday 26th July, 2019 (8:00p)- Bangor, ME – Cross Insurance Center
- Friday, 16th August, 2019 (10:00p)- Las Vegas, NV – Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Saturday, 17th August, 2019 (10:00p)- Las Vegas, NV – Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Friday 23rd August, 2019 (9:00p)- Atlantic City, NJ – Ovation Hall at Ocean Resort Casino
- Saturday 24th August, 2019 (8:00p)- Mashantucket, CT – The Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Friday, 11th October, 2019 (8:00p)- Albany, NY – The Palace Theatre Albany
- Saturday 12th October, 2019 (8:00p)- Rochester, NY – Rochester Auditorium Theatre
Ron White Scotch
Ron is known for drinking Scotch as part of his act. During his You Can’t Fix Stupid show, he said, “Somebody asked what I was drinking. If the company that made the stuff I was drinking was paying me, I’d have it in their bottle and not mine. But it’s the kind of scotch that people drink that are going to die penniless. It’s good though!”
Ron White A Little Unprofessional
Ron White Specials | Ron White In Concert | Ron White Live
Ron White Comedy
- Tater Salad aka. Busted in Des Moines (1990) (CD)
- Drunk in Public (2003) (CD)
- They Call Me “Tater Salad” (2004) (DVD)
- You Can’t Fix Stupid (2006) (DVD & CD)
- Behavioral Problems (2009) (DVD & CD)
- A Little Unprofessional (2012) (DVD)
- If You Quit Listening, I’ll Shut Up (2018) (Netflix)
Ron White Interview
Q: You grew up around Houston, where you just played five packed-out shows. Does that make you feel like a hometown boy made good?
Ron White: I just broke all records at the Verizon Wireless Theater for any kind of performer, whether it’s a band or a comedian. It makes you feel great. Lots of friends, lots of family. They were at the shows, and it was a hoot.
Q: Does your mother come out to watch? What does she think of your blue material?
Ron White: Mother, she likes the blue material just fine. I could do no wrong in my mother’s eyes from the day I was born. My fans bought her a very nice house in San Antonio, and she has a great life.
Q: Who are your fans?
Ron White: It is an amazing cross section of folks. I get e-mail from all over the world, and from lawyers and doctors and whoever—plumbers and drywall hangers. A lot of people can find something to laugh at in my humor, I guess.
Q: From what I’ve read in your book, you weren’t a voted-most-likely-to-succeed kind of guy, were you?
Ron White: No, I was not. I was voted most likely to roll my own.